About Trideer Yoga Blocks - 2 Pack
- Safe Support & Stability in Beginner Yoga - Yoga bricks lend a hand and act as a bridge for you to get to a difficult pose safely and effortlessly; these yoga blocks for women also help you improve your balance & flexibility.
- A Wonderful Combo of Yoga Blocks and Yoga Strap-Use our yoga blocks 2 pack with yoga strap can support you in yoga poses practice for any level.They are enable you to extend,support and deepen yoga poses.Use yoga blocks and yoga strap together provides the stability and balance needed in your practice.By the way,after practice yoga use our yoga strap can let your shoulders to relax.
- Deepen Stretch in Advanced Yoga - The solid foam yoga blocks provide enough support with comfort in any posture, and the yoga block set can also be used at any height you need, assisting in learning new poses.
- Restorative & Meditation - Yoga blocks can be used to relieve neck and back pain: just lay flat on the back and place 1 or 2 yoga blocks under you in various positions; also perfect to elevate your yoga seat for a better posture in meditation.
- Durable & Supportive – The yoga props are made from high density EVA foam, soft to the touch but very sturdy, the yoga set provides just the right amount of cushion for joints, and promises a yoga studio level quality.
- Light Weight - Perfect choice for those who would like to take their own props to the yoga class or the gym, as the foam material of these yoga blocks makes it lighter, thus more portable than cork yoga blocks. (Dimensions: 9 inches W x 6 inches H x 4 inches D / Weight: 5.6 ounces)
Trideer Yoga Blocks, A Great Addition to Your Yoga Gear, Open up More Possibility for a More Wonderful Yoga Journey.
High Quality & Durable
- Made of soft to the touch, yet firm and supportive high density EVA foam.
- Provide just the right amount of cushion, and therefore more friendly to your joints.
Safe Support & Stability
- This yoga block helps you prevent injuries, because it literally supports you in all kinds of yoga postures.
- Non-slip surface to ensure stability, and help to improve balance & flexibility.
Deepens Stretches & Poses
- The block's shape allows for any height to cater to your practice by being placed differently.
- Also, a pack of 2 offers way more options than a single block option.
Restorative & Meditation
- Intentional seated posture is important because this ease in alignment is key to quieting restless thoughts.
- The block can be a great help when meditating, especially if you have hips that aren’t very flexible and you have trouble with the Lotus position.
- You can also use them to relieve neck and back pain.
Widely Application For Trideer Yoga Blocks - 2 Pack
Legs up the Wall
A restorative pose to relax your mind and body. Placing a block under your sacrum (back of pelvis) and lift your legs up can allow the return of blood flow to nourish your reproductive area, and reduction of lower-leg swelling.
Fear of falling over in Crow Pose? Stack the blocks and you can safely fly like a bird!
Support your High Lunge with blocks under your front thigh for a stronger and more stable High Lunge. Also, you can stretch deeper in a safer way!
Downward Facing Dog
If you have tight shoulders, elevating your hands with blocks would work wonders in creating space. Your Downdog feels amazingly free now!