1. Before exercising, you should consult your doctor to know what kind of exercise is suitable for you.
2. When exercising, you should wear loose clothing. If you swim in the water, you should wear a swimsuit specially designed for pregnant women.
3. Drink enough water before and during exercise, and pay attention to pause and rest during exercise.
4. Do not move around in too hot or humid environment.
5. Before and after exercise, you must warm up and relax, especially pay attention to the active ligaments.
6. After more than 4 months of pregnancy, exercise in the supine position should be avoided, because the weight of the fetus will affect the blood circulation of the pregnant woman.
7. Pay attention to how to go from lying on your back to standing during exercise: you should lie on your side first, then support your body with the elbow of one hand and the other hand, and slowly turn to a sitting position before standing up.
8. Pay attention to measure the pulse during exercise. The intensity of pregnant women's exercise should be controlled within 150 beats per minute.
9. Never engage in excessively strenuous exercise. Pregnant women should always be able to speak normally during exercise. If the pregnant woman has difficulty breathing, the fetus may be hypoxic.