The Swiss ball is not picky at all when it comes to the practice venue - be it home, the gym or outdoors.
Pilates, Yoga, pregnancy gymnastics or various other low-impact exercises, you name it.
To determine if you are using the correct size birthing ball, try this:
Sit squarely on your birth ball, and place your feet flat on the floor in front of you. Your hips should be either exactly even with your knees, or a little higher- approximately 5-8 centimeters higher, according to experts.
In order for you to find the best size birthing ball for you, we have four sizes to choose from:
|Diameter||S (38-45) cm||M (48-55) cm||L (58-65) cm||XL (68-75) cm||XXL (78-85) cm|
|S (15-18) ines||M (19-22) ines||L (23-26) ines||XL (27-30) ines||XXL (31-33) ines|
|Height||<4′ 5″||4′ 5″-5′ 1″||5′ 1″-5′ 9″||5′ 9″-6′ 3″||>6′ 3″|
What’s in the Box?
· 1 folded exercise ball - Your best workout partner
· 1 foot pump + 1 hose or 1 hand pump - For effortless inflation
· 2 plugs - No leaking is allowed
· 1 plug remover - Unplugging made easy
· 1 measuring tape - Yes, we take precision seriously
· 1 user manual - Your go-to to get all the info you need
· 30-day No Hassle Returns
· 12 Months Warranty & Lifetime Customer Service
· After the initial inflation, let the ball sit for 24 hours to allow the material to stretch, then re-inflate it to reach the desired diameter