Manman - May 11， 2022
How To Use a Yoga Strap for Hamstring Stretch
Yoga Equipment are important for providing a little extra support in some poses. Using tools like yoga blocks or yoga straps can help offset a limited range of motion or tightness and help make a pose easier to get into and hold.
How to use a yoga strap for Hamstring Stretch? Now let’s take a look at some effective stretches and strengthening using the multi-loop yoga strap.
【Benefits to use yoga straps for Hamstring Stretch】
Trideer Yoga Straps will bring the following benefits when helping Hamstring Stretch：
- Alleviates stiffness in lower back and some kinds of backache.
- Stretches hamstrings, calves, and inner thighs.
- Relieves arthritis pain in hips and knees.
- Aligns pelvis.
【Instructions for how to use yoga straps for Hamstring Stretch】
- Come to lie on your back with your legs outstretched.
- Bend your right knee and hug your leg into your chest.
- Place the loop the yoga strap around the ball of your right foot. Hold the ends of the strap with each hand. If you don't have a strap, a belt will work.
- Straighten your right leg up toward the ceiling while holding tightly to the strap. Stretch your right leg upwards with the foot flexed, but keep the ball of the hip joint resting in the socket and both sides of your butt equally resting on the floor.
- Keep your left foot flexed and your left leg pressing towards the floor.
- Hold your leg up for five to 10 breaths.
- To come out, bend your right knee back into your chest, bring the left knee to join it, give your legs a little hug, and then do the same thing with your left leg raised. Do one stretch for each leg.
Trideer Extra Thick Yoga & Exercise Ball Black
【Contraindications when use a yoga strap for Hamstring Stretch】
- Back, neck or knee injury, please don't use a yoga strap for Hamstring Stretch.
- Hip or shoulder dislocation, or an injury around the groins or hamstrings.
- Slipped disc or sciatica.
- Pregnancy and postnatal stages.